Home
  • About Me
  • Our Home
  • Projects
  • OUR CHRISTMAS SHOP
  • Faith

    Friday, November 11, 2011

    The No Grocery Store Challenge {DAY 2}

    {breakfast}  Cinnamon swirl pancakes + eggs scrambled with mozzarella cheese
    *Better than yesterday's breakfast.  A newly acquired recipe but already a favorite.  This is definitely one recipe we always want to have the ingredients for.  Eggs and butter can also be purchased in powder form, and so can buttermilk.  The buttermilk powder surprised me---it can keep up to a year after it's opened.

    {snack}  Wheat bagel + strawberry cream cheese
    *Fortunately bagels are good a number of different ways, and I'm not under any pressure to make my own cream cheese once it's gone.

    {dinner
    *My husband and the boys ate out while Mommy took a bit of a break.  Though I didn't buy any groceries, I had Treats I'd Fight Through A Zombie Mob For on the brain and I bought myself the decaf Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino before attending a holiday arts and crafts show.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails