Home
  • About Me
  • Our Home
  • Projects
  • OUR CHRISTMAS SHOP
  • Faith

    Monday, November 14, 2011

    The No Grocery Store Challenge {DAY 3}

    {breakfast??? 
    *Forgettable, since I can't remember what we ate.  My husband really stepped up last night considering the last couple of days he's had, and we thanked him by letting him sleep in.

    {lunchFish tacos (that I did NOT make)
    *Hubby returned from an errand run with lunch---so yummy.

    {dinner} Dinner buffet with Hubby
    *It's Day 3.  Day 3 of my challenge, and I'm convinced that if we'd been held up in the house from the beginning we'd be far worse off.  I haven't been grocery shopping, but I have been shopping for junk.  I sampled at least a dozen desserts TONIGHT---we've certainly eaten out.

    With two young boys, a more appropriate challenge may have targeted caffeine...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails