Home
  • About Me
  • Our Home
  • Projects
  • OUR CHRISTMAS SHOP
  • Faith

    Monday, January 16, 2012

    Looking Forward To More Love


    Unique decor ideas make me happy, and Love is so inspiring that February draws out hundreds of incredible ideas too many incredible ideas to count.
    These are the first two I stumbled upon that started me thinking about my first Valentine's Day with my handsome husband, and my two little men-in-training:
    {Fresh Home Ideas}
    Wouldn't this arrangement be great
    in an entry way, 
    or over a fireplace?

    Your nearest thrift store, dollar store, or IKEA could make this *36-photo frame arrangement affordable.
    *If I've counted correctly

    If the blue walls aren't a dead giveaway, 
    {also Fresh Home Ideas}

    I like this second idea even more now, having learned that my hubby has to attend a work-related convention in NYC over Valentine's Day, immediately following his return from a Boy Scout camp-out.
    With Daddy's face on a pillow, the three of us can snuggle up to him even when he's traveling.


    *****
    How are you planning on celebrating Valentine's Day?
    *****

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails