Home
  • About Me
  • Our Home
  • Projects
  • OUR CHRISTMAS SHOP
  • Faith

    Saturday, June 26, 2010

    Little Man's Bathroom


    Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.


    Floral wallpaper...salmon-colored shower tile...mmmmmnnno, I just wasn't feelin' it.  Thankfully the floral wallpaper came down without a hitch, but when it came to removing a towel bar, NOT So much.  I had no idea wall anchors came in Hang-A-Hammock-From-This-Screw Duty, and I managed to pull the monster of all wall anchors through mine.  But it was an opportunity for me to apply my first wall patch.


    I am really happy with the room, and as my second start-to-finish paint project I think the design works well enough for a 1-year-old boy (and the occasional guest)!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails