Home
  • About Me
  • Our Home
  • Projects
  • OUR CHRISTMAS SHOP
  • Faith

    Thursday, November 10, 2011

    The No Grocery Store Challenge {DAY 1}

    Off to a strong start with 
    {breakfast}  Mini frosted sugar cookies + a Coke 
    *Thankfully my oldest was at Grandma's house where healthy foods and snacks are plentiful.  I cheated and grabbed the most immediate "foods" I could find.  I admit it.  The baby went down for an early nap and I could not wait to enjoy having a quiet house to myself.  Who knew how long it would last!  


    {lunch}  Grilled cheese sandwich    
    *Bread, butter, and sharp Cheddar cheese.  Absent a fruit, or a veggie, it was a world better than my breakfast of champions.  You only have to be faster than, oh, ME to outrun the zombies.


    {snack}  String cheese + hot dog


    {dinner}  Chicken breast + fettuccine alfredo 
    *I love my husband, who made me dinner again tonight.  He reassured me that zombie bait is an important role too.  He knows I've had a rough week, and he's kind to me.  Thank you Honey.

    Distractions kept me from eating well on my own today.  Though I have never been good at creating or sticking with a meal plan, I am convinced of the value of one.  



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails