Home
  • About Me
  • Our Home
  • Projects
  • OUR CHRISTMAS SHOP
  • Faith

    Wednesday, November 9, 2011

    The No Grocery Store Challenge

    courtesy of Zombies and Toys
    After putting in a full day of his own, my sweet husband came home and made us yummy chicken curry over rice, and smoothies for dinner, using only items we already had on hand.  This is a great way to begin my own version of The No Grocery Store Challenge:  The Zombies Have Overrun the Grocery Stores(...and Farmer's Markets, and Local Farms).  


    I'll attempt to retrieve our final gallon of milk, and one package of diapers each for our 2 boys. Mommy may also need some chocolate...


    There will be no grocery shopping for 7 days.  Not even_on_my birthday.  I am interested in the quality of our "survival" on the food we typically have on hand.  I have an arsenal of cookbooks and recipesbut how many of them would be usable?  

    I'm certain that as of now, in a zombie survival movie no one would even bother to learn my name.  I'd be credited "Middle-aged Woman in Red Shirt."  Zombie bait, as I can't think of any special survival skills I bring to the table.   

    I'm determined to earn a name for myself.  Until tomorrow...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails