Home
  • About Me
  • Our Home
  • Projects
  • OUR CHRISTMAS SHOP
  • Faith

    Sunday, September 30, 2012

    Pictures

    I have learned that when I'm having a rough day, an easy way to feel grateful for what I have, and have experienced, is to spend a little time in my "Pictures" folder.  

    Pictures can bring 'the big picture' back into focus, and remind me that life is good...and hard...but good.

    ...how time flies...
                                                                       
    ^the end of a long walk.

    ^diaper cream
    ^the day my baby boy became a big brother 

    1 comment:

    1. So funny. Was just discussing this very thing with my husband the other day. Lots of hard moments, but we are happier when we dwell on the awesome ones. It's so nice to have those moments captured. Missing your cute family.

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails