Home
  • About Me
  • Our Home
  • Projects
  • OUR CHRISTMAS SHOP
  • Faith

    Thursday, September 27, 2012

    How Are You Haunting This Year?

    We veered from tradition this year, and instead of making the invitations to our 4th (!) annual Halloween party, I happened upon a site called Punchbowl and went digital!  

    Hubby went back to school this Fall to become a Master in Business Administration...

    ...this is what happens when I'm without my Master of Halloween

    Punchbowl let me "design" and "mail" a digital Save the Date and separate invitation to 30 guests for free.  And, as far as I can tell there is no guest limit.  

    Punchbowl is keeping a record of our guests' responses/RSVPs, and I can even see how many attending guests are adults, children, and infants.


    We chose this design: 
    I was able to edit the text, and the stamp on the "envelope."

    Our Save the Date:

    Our invitation:

    Off to one side we included additional details:


    Next year, though I'd love to keep with tradition and make our invitations, because Punchbowl made getting invitations out {quickly} this easy, I would seriously consider using them again.  Until then, I know I'll use them for at least one Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year's Eve-related event!    

    To end I thought I'd give you a peek into our first 'official' Halloween invitation in 2009, with a disclaimer:  out-of-focus photos may cause eye strain...whO took these photos?
    ^this girl!

    { 2009 }

    The Haunted Mansion
    Our Severed Finger Invitation 
    and Martha's
    My severed finger model, Hubby
    Paper cup + 
    3-D Gel Instant Molding Compound, from Michaels +
    Hubby's fingers = 
    mold 

    Then, you fill your molds with plaster 
    and leave them to set!
    How are you haunting this year?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails