Home
  • About Me
  • Our Home
  • Projects
  • OUR CHRISTMAS SHOP
  • Faith

    Friday, November 9, 2012

    Thankful [Day 9]

    A lovely printable to personalize with your own 
    30 days of Thanks, from
    SILVERBOX CREATIVE STUDIO.

    My Hubby came home yesterday from work and school sick, and woke up this morning sick.  But on his own, he still left the house with both boys for a couple of hours and left me to take a [fantastic] nap!  

    He probably knew that he was letting me sleep, but he probably didn't know that he was doing much more for me.  Our house is rarely quiet, and the noise typically means our boys are happy, healthy, and making memories.  I am still thankful to have a quiet moment alone, at home from time to time.  

    Can I be thankful for good neighbors too?  Our neighbors invited us over for yummy chili and cornbread [Trader Joe's] tonight.  On a cold night it was so nice to talk over warm food!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails